Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency introduced in the year 2009. The transaction with Bitcoin is not subjected to any central authority, rather it is open and manage by individual users.
Fleeting guide to Bitcoin
What is Bitcoin?
A peer-peer digital currency
Who originated Bitcoin?
Santoshi Nakamoto is the group of programmers under which Bitcoin has originated. Since the transactions take place directly, it will be verified by network nodes to record further in public ledger publicly which is called Blockchain.
Irrespective of the states or borders, the world has become less dependent. In this scenario, there was a need of universal currency to communicate and enhance business without any barriers. It has to be just like measuring weight, distance and temperature globally. Henceforth Bitcoin trading
- Bitcoin cryptocurrency is Global- A person from any corner of the world can make transactions via Bitcoin.
- It is not controlled by any central authority
- This decentralized currency is a better way to send unlimited amount of money.
- Privacy concern is an additional feature Bitcoin offers. It runs via digital bitcoin wallets which operates through a key.
- Payment through Bitcoin is Safe and secure: Unlike Credit card payments, Bitcoin transactions are subject to the approval by its owner every time he does.
Where to Buy Bitcoin?
Buy Bitcoin on Bitoye Exchange
Several marketplaces on web enables people buy or sell Bitcoin it effectively through different currencies. Bitoye Exchange-the leader as Bitcoin Exchange lets you analyze and transact Bitcoin in a more trustworthy way. It further rationalizes the process of presenting bitcoin exchange rate as and when user visits its website to buy Bitcoin.